Come Play With Us
Here at Wolverine Pickleball we encourage a vibrant, welcoming community of all level players of pickleball! Whether you’re just learning, joining in skill level play, or taking lessons, we have a variety of options available to you. Getting started is easy! Once you create a profile in our CourtReserve system, you will have access to our full calendar of events, and you can pick a choose what works best for you. Click below for more instructions on how to get started.
New to pickleball? Wolverine Pickleball offers several options to learn the game in a welcoming, encouraging environment. We have multiple “Learn-to-Play one-hour sessions throughout the week and weekend, as well as options to book private sessions with a group of friends, co-workers, or family. Learn-to-Play sessions include equipment and instruction of the game with plenty of court time. Just wear comfortable clothes and court shoes, and we’ll get you on the court!
While anyone can come play at Wolverine Pickleball, we do offer an exclusive membership package.
Exclusive member benefits include:
- Discounted pricing on all offerings at Wolverine Pickleball, including group playtimes, classes, court rental and special events.
- Invitations to members-only events, including opening parties for our new facility in 2023.
- Advance notice of special events and classes.
- Early access to clinics with visiting pros, such as Sarah Ansboury, Zane Navratil, Catherine Parenteau, and KaSandra Gehrke.
- Members-only privileges’ on our easy-to-use CourtReserve app, including:
- early access to sign up for various levels of group playtime, classes, and special events
- ability to see who is signed up for group playtimes, classes, and special events
- ability to set up private groups for scheduled reoccurring playtimes
- ability to split the fee for shared court time with friends
- ability to set up permanent court time
Here at Wolverine Pickleball, we encourage all our players at any skill level to enjoy the game and progress as they desire! In order to facilitate the improvement of your game, we offer a variety of organized sessions led by some of the best instructors in the state!
- Learn to Play
- Pickleball 102
- Skills & Drills
- Strategies for Tennis Players and Skills & Drills 3.5-4.0 with Jake
- Strategy and Gameplay
- Ian’s Specialized Sessions
- Kids Summer Pickleball Camps
- Private Lessons with our Team of Instructors
View our full calendar on CourtReserve.